Biochemistry - Biotechnology
Metabolism, Immunology, Cell Biology, Enzymology
Created a Youtube Channel named “Biovivacious”
BSc in Biochemistry (St. Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad)
MSc in Biochemistry (Department of Biochemistry, St. Joseph’s College, Trichy)
PhD in Life Sciences (S. P. University)
Molecular Genetics and Plant Immunity
1. Devika Kurup , Sebastian Vadakan and Sudeshna Menon. , Immunological Changes in Brassica juncea after Treatment with Plant Immunisers. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine ISSN 2515-8260. Volume 7, Issue 11, 2020.
2. Shivali Guleria, Ayesha Momin, Sebastian V, Sudeshna Menon and Linz Buoy George., In silico and In vitro studies of Acetazolamide as a gametocidal agent. International Association of Biologicals and computational Digest ( iABCD). Vol 4, Issue 2, Dec 2019, 68-84.
3. Dhavalkumar Patel, Anoshi Patel, Disha Vora, Kinjal Desai, Sudeshna Menon, Sebastian Vadakan, and Dweipayan Goswami, Profiling Indolic Auxins Produced by the Strains of Aspergillus Using Novel HPTLC Technique, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019 R. Kundu, R. Narula (eds.), Advances in Plant & Microbial Biotechnology, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6321-4_8
4. Dhaval Patel, Dhaval Acharya, Sudeshna Menon, Sebastian Vadakan and Dweipayan Goswami, ‘Trichoderma Species as Foe and Friend of Plant’, In: Plant Growth promoting Microorganisms: Microbial resources for enhanced agricultural productivity. Niranjan S Raj and A C Udayshankar (eds), 2019. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. NY, USA. Pg 29-44.
5. Dhavalkumar Patel • Anoshi Patel • Disha Vora • Sudeshna Menon • Sebastian Vadakan • Dhaval Acharya • Dweipayan Goswami, A resourceful methodology to profile indolic auxins produced by rhizo-fungi using spectrophotometry and HPTLC, 3 Biotech (2018) 8:413 https://doi.org/10.1007/s13205-018-1428-3
6. Dhaval Patel1, Dhaval Acharya, Sudeshna Menon, Sebastian Vadakan and Dweipayan Goswami., Integrated Disease Management: An Upgrade to the Use of Biofertilizers, In: Plant Growth promoting Microorganisms: Microbial resources for enhanced agricultural productivity. Niranjan S Raj and A C Udayshankar (eds), 2019 Nova Science Publishers, Inc. NY, USA. Pg. 203-216.
7. Dhaval Patel, Prasad Andhare, Sudeshna Menon, Sebastian Vadakan and Dweipayan Goswami, Eccentricity in the Behavior of Pencillium spp. as Phytopathogen and Phytoaugmentor, In: Plant Growth promoting Microorganisms: Microbial resources for enhanced agricultural productivity. Niranjan S Raj and A C Udayshankar (eds), 2019, Nova Science Publishers, Inc. NY, USA. Pg. 315-336.
8. V. A. Sebastian, L. D’ Cruz, R. B. Subramanian and V. J. Braganza, Assessment of genetic diversity within and among populations of Tylophora rotundifolia using RAPD markers, Gene Conserve 9 (36), April/June 2010, P. 94-117.
9. V. A. Sebastian, R. B. Subramanian1, L. D’ Cruz and Vincent Braganza, DNA Barcodes for certain endangered Indian Tylophora species, Gene Conserve 9 (38), October/December 2010, P. 222-246
10. Sudeshna Menon and Sebastian Vadakan, Undergraduate startups: A road to enhancing employability
11. Sebastian Vadakan and Sudeshna Menon, Making VISION a reality: The experience of St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad
12. Sebastian Vadakan and Sudeshna Menon, Holistic development through experiential learning,
13. Herbal Therapeurics: Biochemiscal and Biotechnological Interventions: Proceedings of the 1st National Conference (Ed) Sebastian Vadakan, Sudeswhna Menon and Dweipayan Goswami. Archers & Elevators Publishing House, 2018, ISBN
14. D. Patel, S. Patel, S. Tekwani, M. Patel, S. Menon, S. Vadakan, D. Acharya & D. Goswami, Assessing mycoparasytic activity exhibited by phyto-friendly-fungi (PFF) in combating phytopathogenic fungi by producing various glucanases. In. Biotechnology and Biological Sciences – Sen et al (Eds); Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference of Biotechnology and Biological Sciences (BIOSPECTRUM 2019), August 8-10, 2019, Kolkata, India P. 259-263.ISBN 978-0-367-43161-7
15. Sebastian Vadakan Sudeshna Menon, Nandini Ghosh., Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference Exploring the Role of Present Day Biology in Social and Sustainable Development, (2019), ARCHERS & ELEVATORS PUBLISHING HOUSE, ISBN 978-93-88805-76-6